TGIF! Friday is here and she brought wine! 12 days until 4th of July! What is good for grillin? You need our best propane to cook it up! Refill–never exchange–your tank to get a full 20 lbs. for $11.92. Refill now: you don’t want to run out while grilling: Don’t Run Out Of Gas!
Lemony Grilled Lamb Kebabs and Vegetables Kebabs are an easy, no-fuss way to serve a hungry crowd in minutes—cutting the meat into small pieces allows it to cook quickly and uniformly.
- 3 1/2 pounds lamb top round or boneless leg, cut into 1 1⁄2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 bell peppers, seeded and cut into 2-inch-wide strips
- 2 medium red onions, each cut into 6 wedges (root ends left intact)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
How to Make It
Soak 16 wooden skewers in water. Heat grill to medium-high.
Thread the lamb onto the skewers. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with the oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the bell peppers and onions with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Grill the lamb and vegetables, turning frequently and brushing with the lemon juice, until the lamb is medium-rare and the vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.