Have you visited Quick Fill Propane to refill your propane gas grill tank? Refill your tank to 20lbs. for $11.92. It is always cheaper to refill than exchange. Don’t Run Out Of Gas!
How about poultry? Flattened Chicken and Grilled Romaine with Parsley-Lemon Sauce This grilled chicken deserves a spot in your weekly dinner rotation this spring.
- Preheat grill to medium-high set up for direct and indirect grilling.
- Loosen skin of chicken and spread garlic underneath. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over direct heat, breast-side down, covered, until golden-brown and charred, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip and grill over indirect heat, covered, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165 degrees F, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Parmesan, parsley, hazelnuts, lemon zest and juice, and 3 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush romaine with remaining tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill, over direct heat, turning once, until charred and wilted, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the chicken and romaine topped with the parsley-lemon sauce.