Hurry up and get your propane tank filled to 20lbs. for $11.92! Refill now, Don’t Run Out Of Gas!! Happy Monday! What to grill on Monday? Glazed Pork Ribs With Horseradish Apple Slaw A spicy slaw balances out baby-back ribs smothered in a sweet and tangy sauce.
- 3 pounds baby-back pork ribs
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 head Napa or green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 2 crisp apples (such as Braeburn or Granny Smith), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
How to Make It
Heat grill to medium. Season the ribs with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire, mustard, and brown sugar.
Place the ribs on grill, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, turning often, until cooked through and tender. Baste with sauce during the last 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, horseradish, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the cabbage, apples, and scallions and toss.
Cut the ribs apart, divide among plates, and serve with the slaw.