My how time flies…you still have time to refill your propane gas grill-tank with Quick Fill Propane: get a full 20lb tank for only $11.92.
What is on the menu for today?
How about Buffalo wings, but less mess and veggies? Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Satisfy your wing craving with less mess with this buffalo chicken sandwich.
Prep Time: 0 hours 25 mins
Total Time: 0 hours 40 mins
1/2 c. Hot sauce
1/4 c. unsalted butter
3 tbsp. ketchup
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c. ranch dressing
Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw
1 c. packed shredded savoy cabbage
1 small apple
2 celery ribs
1 1/2 oz. blue cheese
1/4 c. coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. sugar
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, and ketchup in a bowl; reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Add chicken to remaining mixture and toss to coat. Marinate, 20 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Grill buns until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Spread dressing on buns.
- Serve chicken topped with Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw (directions below) and drizzled with reserved sauce between buns.
- To make the slaw: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.